We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

localization default resource file is incomplete

hi,
I have used for localization of SfDataGrid the default resource file which is available and linked in online documentation for this grid.
However, if I run my application with this default resource file then in the grid there are no captions for many elements in grid and its column filters like "Ok" button, filter caption, group drop area etc.
I noticed that these captions are not in the default file.
Is it available somewhere the default resource file with complete list of captions ?
best regards,
Adam.

3 Replies

JN Jayaleshwari N Syncfusion Team February 4, 2019 10:35 AM UTC

Hi Amsm, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We are able to reproduce the reported query “localization default resource file is incomplete” from our side. We regret for not updating the resx file in the online documentation. We have created a simple sample with proper resx file for your reference and it is available in the following location. 

We will update the resx file in the online documentation and it will be published within two business days.  

Regards, 
Jayaleshwari N 

AM amsm February 4, 2019 10:51 AM UTC

thank You very much.
regards,
Adam.

JN Jayaleshwari N Syncfusion Team February 4, 2019 10:57 AM UTC

Hi Adam, 

Thanks for the update. Please get in touch if you would require further assistance. 

Regards, 
Jayaleshwari N. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon