We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Add Controls to the Captionbar of Metroform (Metroform customization)

Does someone know how to get controls into the captionbar of a Metroform (like Captionlabels and Captionimages)?
Panel.Controls.Add(titleLabel)
Panel.Controls.Add(Button)
Panel.Controls.Add(searchBox)
me.captionlabels.add(panel) is not possible. What can I do?

3 Replies

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team January 30, 2019 12:15 PM UTC

Hi Hans-Georg, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 

We have checked your requirement to add the control into the caption bar. We regret to inform that currently we don’t provide support to add the controls into caption bar, because the CaptionLabels is not allow to add controls inside that. But you can able to customize the CaptionLabels with text and mouse events, please refer the below forum link, 

Note 
But the SfForm(https://help.syncfusion.com/windowsforms/sfform/overview) allows you to load any user control into the title bar instead of title bar text by using the TitleBarTextControl property. 

Let us know whether this helps also if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

HA Hans-Georg January 31, 2019 11:24 AM UTC

Thank you for assistance. SfForm is what I need, I did not notice it before.

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team January 31, 2019 12:00 PM UTC

Hi Hans-Georg, 

Thanks for your update.  

We are glad to know that the reported problem has been resolved at your end. Please let us know if you have any further queries on this. We are happy to help you. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon