We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

cannot add QueryBuilder. No extension

Hi,

I cannot use the QueryBuilder function. Please refer below image. I am using the latest version. Really appreciate if you guys can advise on the solution :)

Thanks,

afiq

1 Reply

SI Silambarasan I Syncfusion Team January 31, 2019 11:42 AM UTC

Hi Muhammad Afiq, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your reported issue with QueryBuilder in our latest version and the sample is working fine in our end. Please refer the below live demo and local sample. 

Getting started: 

Local sample: 

Demo: 

And, we would like to let you know that the EJ2 QueryBuilder is available from the version (v16.4.42) so could you please ensure that the assembly references are loaded from latest version (i.e >16.4.42) in both local and runtime (using Output window from VS)? Since, we suspect that the cause of this issue is due to you have referred the Essential Studio product version less than (16.4.42).  

For further details, please find our release notes and help doc links below. 

Release Notes Link

Help Doc Link

Could you please check the above information and get back to us if you need any further assistance on this? 

Regards, 
Silambarasan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon