We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Removing and Added new data From ObservableCollection

Hello,

sorry for my little english. I have a little problem for a ObservableCollection to the SfChart.
On begin the app, the datas are good entry to the chart. 
Only, when I want to erase the data to add new ones, the collection updates it but the sfchart becomes empty.
Would you have a solution?

Thank you.

Stéphane.

Edit: This problem is resolved. I put a mini and maxi value to the X Axys. This data is DateTime and i put minimum = 00:00 AM and maximum = 11:59 PM.
Or, my different value could be for the different days.
So i did not work.

1 Reply

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team January 23, 2019 10:31 AM UTC

Hi Stephane 

Greetings from Syncfusion, we have tried to replicate the reported issue at our end by creating a simple sample, we are afraid that we are not able to reproduce the issue at our end. We have tested the below mentioned scenarios and used ObservableCollectiont to bind data.  

1. Tested by removing data one by one and added new data dynamically using button click.  
2. Tested by clear the data collection and adding new data dynamically.  
3. Tested without setting any minimum and maximum value for the DateTimeAxis. 

Please find the tested sample below.   

Since we are not aware of your exact application scenario, we were not able to reproduce this issue at our end, so can you please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with replication procedure. This will be helpful for us to investigate further and provide you a better solution at the earliest. And update the SfChart to latest version and check once whether the issue still reproduced.  

Regards, 
Bharathiraja 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon