We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Want to create the sample for only Navigationdrawer with xamrian android not with xamrian forms

Hello Sir

I'm new here for Xamrian in syncfusion. I see your all help document to create NavigationDrawer with Xamrian.Android not with forms. Still I didn't understand how to start. If possible can you create one sample for me for NavigationDrawer Only. I want to create it with xamrian android not with xamrian forms. So Please help me It's urgent. I have to use it one of my android project. Please reply ASAP. I'm using Syncfusion 16.4.0.42.

Thanks

4 Replies

DR Dhanasekar R Syncfusion Team January 22, 2019 09:58 AM UTC

Hi Vikash, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have created simple NavigationDrawer sample in Xamarin.Android platform. Please find the sample from below location. 

For more details about NavigationDrawer, please refer our user guide documentation. 

Let us know if you have any further clarifications on this. 

Regards, 
Dhanasekar 

VK Vikash Kumar January 22, 2019 01:18 PM UTC

Hello Sir

Thanks to reply. I download your sample and make run it on my android mobile. But it is not working fine. My android os version is 7.1 nouget. and the api I'm using is 25 but your project deploy on the os 8.1 oreo. If you don't mind can you check your sample project deploy with android version 7.1 nouget. And then if it is running fine then send it to me.

Thanks

VK Vikash Kumar January 22, 2019 04:08 PM UTC

Kindly reply me ASAP.... the sample of project you sent me is not working fine......  Please make deploy it for os 7.1 Nouget with API 25 and then send it to me . Thanks

DR Dhanasekar R Syncfusion Team January 23, 2019 05:47 AM UTC

Hi Vikash, 

We have modified the sample with the Target framework into Android OS 7.1 nouget. Please have the screenshot for the settings to be changed with the modified sample below. 

Regards, 
Dhanasekar 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon