We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Schedule Datamanager with drag/drop/resize

Hi,

I'm working on implementing the Schedule control in a VUE application. I have a problem with activating drag and drop. I see the appointments from the datamanager, but I cannot drag, drop and resize them.
My datamanager:
var dataManger = new DataManager({
url: 'api/calendar/events2',
crudUrl: 'api/calendar/events2',
adaptor: new UrlAdaptor()
})

My scheduler looks like this:
<ejs-schedule id="Schedule" :event-settings="eventSettings" :allow-drag-and-drop="true" :enable-appointment-resize="true"
:event-click="eventClick" :locale="locale" :first-day-of-week="firstday" :height="height"
:time-scale="timeScale" :selected-date="selectedDate" :drag="onItemDrag"
:event-rendered="oneventRendered" width="100%">
And my eventSettings: {dataSource: dataManger}.

Anyone knows what i'm doing wrong?

p.s. there is no Schedule control category when I created this thread.

3 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team January 22, 2019 04:52 AM UTC

Hi Arwin,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We suspect Resize and DragAndDrop modules are not imported like below which could be the cause for the issue. Kindly refer our online sample. 

import { SchedulePlugin, Day, Week, WorkWeek, Month, Agenda, Resize, DragAndDrop } from "@syncfusion/ej2-vue-schedule"; 

provide: { 
            schedule: [Day, Week, WorkWeek, Month, Agenda, Resize, DragAndDrop] 
        }, 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan  

AR Arwin January 23, 2019 03:11 PM UTC

Thank you Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi, it worked!

Another question, is there an example for using PHP as backend and Vue as frontend?

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team January 25, 2019 09:43 AM UTC

Thanks for your update. 

We have prepared the CRUD VUE sample with PHP as backend which can be download from the below location. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon