We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Is there a way to add custom field to QuickView popup modal

Hi All,

I was trying to add a new custom field to show in the "QuickViewInfo" popup modal on click of any events (in Schedule component). The custom fields I want to show are "Task assigned to " and  "Task status" but I am unable to find a solution to this as I can't find a way to add a new field other than using the predefined keys (like location etc).

Also, as per the documentation , I don't think I can add another key to the Field class.

Please if there is a solution then it's urgently required.

Thanks in advance

3 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team January 21, 2019 09:31 AM UTC

Hi Tom, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Scheduler support template option for customizing the quick popup window and for the same we have prepared the below sample. 

<ScheduleComponent height='650px' ref={schedule => this.scheduleObj = schedule} selectedDate={new Date(2018, 1, 15)} eventSettings={{ dataSource: this.data }} quickInfoTemplates={{ header: this.headerTemplate.bind(this), content: this.contentTemplate.bind(this), footer: this.footerTemplate.bind(this) }}> 
          <ViewsDirective> 
            <ViewDirective option='Day' /> 
            <ViewDirective option='Week' /> 
            <ViewDirective option='WorkWeek' /> 
            <ViewDirective option='Month' /> 
            <ViewDirective option='Agenda' /> 
          </ViewsDirective> 
          <Inject services={[Day, Week, WorkWeek, Month, Agenda, Resize, DragAndDrop]} /> 
        </ScheduleComponent> 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

AK aktomjerry January 21, 2019 10:16 AM UTC

Thanks a lot Karthigeyan ,

That solved it! 

It would be great to have this in documentation as well. 

Thanks again :) 

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team January 22, 2019 03:51 AM UTC

Hi Tom,  

Thanks for your update. 

We have already documented it for JS platform as below. Currently we are enhancing the other platform documentation and it will be refreshed online as soon as possible.  

Regards, 
Karthigeyan  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon