We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

when using several Charts - ScrollBar disappears

Hello,

I tried to display 2 charts in the same page and I noticed the scrollbar is displayed only in one Chart.
I checked the html and I noticed the following parts of the scrollbar elements ID are not unique:

scrollBar_svgprimaryXAxis
scrollBar_primaryXAxis
scrollBar_backRect_primaryXAxis
scrollBar_thumb_primaryXAxis

I guess these IDs are used for displaying purpose internally or maybe it does not matter.
Do you have a workaround for this please ?

Thank you
Christophe

3 Replies

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team January 16, 2019 05:55 AM UTC

Hi Christophe, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have analyzed your query with provided information. The reported issue has been fixed already in version 16.4.45. Now scrollbar is working fine with multiple charts in same page. Kindly update your package and check with current version which can be downloaded from below link. 

Here we have created sample based on your requirement. 

Screenshot: 

Regards, 
Dharani. 

CG Christophe Giordano January 16, 2019 08:16 AM UTC

Hi Dharani,

Thank you for your reply, I updated the packages and it's working now. 

Do you know if we can be notified when updates are available ? do you have a newsletter or something ?

thank you
Christophe

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team January 16, 2019 11:15 AM UTC

Hi Christophe, 

We would like to let you know that, our weekly patch release will be rolled out on every Tuesday and you can periodically ensure the bug or features in the Release Notes section of UG. 

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon