We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Web browser issue with floating window

Hi team,

I am using DockingManager on my WPF project. When I open web browser on floating window using docking manager, content is blank. But as soon as i docked the window, content is visible. Can you please help us on this issue?

Thank you,
Brijesh

3 Replies

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team January 16, 2019 07:35 AM UTC

Hi Brijesh, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 

We have checked your query “Web browser issue with floating window in DockingManager”. In DockingManager, when setting NativeFloatWindow as false we have used popup for float window. We can reproduced the same behavior in popup while loading web browser inside it. But, when we set NativeFloatWindow as true we have used normal WPF window, so it is possible to load the web browser url inside the NativeFloatWindow of DockingManager. Also, we have prepared the sample which tries to meet your requirement. In this sample, we have loaded the Web browser in NativeFloatWindow of DockingManager. Please download the sample and video from the below location.  

If we misunderstood your requirement, please provide more information regarding the requirement. This would help us to proceed further. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan

BR Brijesh January 28, 2019 10:41 AM UTC

Hi Jagadeesan,

Thank you for your answer, making NativeFloatWindow property to "true" worked for me.
Here i have one more doubt, i'm having a textbox inside WebBrowser and whenever i open web browser in floating window, i'm not able to type any thing on textbox. please help me on this issue . Regards,
Brijesh

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team January 29, 2019 09:10 AM UTC

Hi Brijesh, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have checked your query “Unable to type in TextBox after opening a WebBrowser in Floating window of DockingManager”, but we were unable to reproduce it in our side. Please find the video and sample which we have used to reproduce the reported issue below and let us know whether we missed any scenario in replicating the issue. If, possible please modify the attached sample to reproduce the reported issue. 

And also, If we misunderstood your requirement, please provide more information regarding how you have hosted the TextBox inside FloatWindow. It would be more helpful to proceed further and resolve this issues as earlier.  

Regards, 
Jagadeesan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon