We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Collection Editor Remove Event

Hi, I have a control with a collection derived from the EventCollection below. When I add an item to the derived collection using the collection editor the Inserted event is raised - good so far. The problem is that when I remove an item with the collection editor the Removed event does not get raised. Any ideas? Steven. // Declare the event signatures public delegate void EventCollectionClearHandler(); public delegate void EventCollectionChangeHandler(int index, object value); public class EventCollection : CollectionBase { // Collection change events public event EventCollectionClearHandler Clearing; public event EventCollectionClearHandler Cleared; public event EventCollectionChangeHandler Inserting; public event EventCollectionChangeHandler Inserted; public event EventCollectionChangeHandler Removing; public event EventCollectionChangeHandler Removed; protected EventCollection() { } // Overrides for generating events protected override void OnClear() { // Any attached event handlers? if (Clearing != null) Clearing(); } protected override void OnClearComplete() { // Any attached event handlers? if (Cleared != null) Cleared(); } protected override void OnInsert(int index, object value) { // Any attached event handlers? if (Inserting != null) Inserting(index, value); } protected override void OnInsertComplete(int index, object value) { // Any attached event handlers? if (Inserted != null) Inserted(index, value); } protected override void OnRemove(int index, object value) { // Any attached event handlers? if (Removing != null) Removing(index, value); } protected override void OnRemoveComplete(int index, object value) { // Any attached event handlers? if (Removed != null) Removed(index, value); } protected int IndexOf(object value) { // Find the 0 based index of the requested entry return base.List.IndexOf(value); } }

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon