We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

View Origin problem

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am looking for a Diagram control to build a Plan Maker application in manufacturers of our clients. I searched on internet and found out your products, i downloaded your SDK and built an application, I have not tested all features but found some problems with Ruler.

1. Origin of viewer is not the same origin of Ruler when zooms. Why? It should be the same (0,0)
2. Can not change MeasureUnit for Ruler.

Your component is simple for use so could you add above features to your diagram component?
I will evaluate all features. I hope i can order it to use in our project.

Thank you,

3 Replies

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team January 14, 2019 11:19 AM UTC

Hi Labana, 

Please find the responses for your queries as below. 

S. No 
Requirements 
Response 
Origin of viewer is not the same origin of Ruler when zooms. Why? It should be the same (0,0) 
Could you please explain your requirement with model and Ruler in document or video?  

This will help us to serve you better. 
Cannot change Measure Unit for Ruler. 
We have support to change the Measurement unit of ruler by using MeasurementUnits property of the model. Please find the help documentation link as below. 

Regards, 
Ramya T 

LA Labana replied to Ramya Thirugnanam January 15, 2019 01:51 AM UTC

Hi Labana, 

Please find the responses for your queries as below. 

S. No 
Requirements 
Response 
Origin of viewer is not the same origin of Ruler when zooms. Why? It should be the same (0,0) 
Could you please explain your requirement with model and Ruler in document or video?  

This will help us to serve you better. 
Cannot change Measure Unit for Ruler. 
We have support to change the Measurement unit of ruler by using MeasurementUnits property of the model. Please find the help documentation link as below. 

Regards, 
Ramya T 

Hi Ramya,

1. I mean, Why i zoom the diagram, Origin of document is not at (0,0) of Ruler
2. I changed MeasureUnit of Model to Milimeter but the MeasureUnit of Ruller is still Pixel. This is image in debuging mode

Best regards,

AR Aravind Ravi Syncfusion Team January 16, 2019 12:15 PM UTC

Hi Labana, 

I mean, Why i zoom the diagram, Origin of document is not at (0,0) of Ruler 
We have created a new incident for this reported issue. So please follow up the incident for further details 

I changed MeasureUnit of Model to Milimeter but the MeasureUnit of Ruller is still Pixel. This is image in debuging mode 
As we informed previously , We have support to change the Measurement unit of ruler by using MeasurementUnits property of the model alone.  

Could you please confirm that you want to change the ruler measure values based on measurement unit? If so, then by using diagram.HorizontalRuler’s/ VerticalRuler’s MajorCalibratedLineUnits you can change the value based on given model’s MeasurementUnits  

Regards 
Aravind Ravi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon