We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfTreeView's items disappearded after ungrade to 16.4.*

Hi,

I'm using SfTreeView  v16.3.0.29 it was working fine but when I upgrade to 16.4.* the items disappear when I roll back to 16.3.* it works fine again.
I test it in android and UWP both they have same results.

5 Replies

JN Jayaleshwari N Syncfusion Team January 11, 2019 10:01 AM UTC

Hi Mohammed,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.  

We have checked the reported query from our side. In latest version, items displays as expected normally in view and items didn’t disappear on scrolling as well. Can you please explain your use case in detail ,  
  • Whether you have use treeview inside any pages like master detail, carousel or mention custom views if any
  • Whether item disappears on any treeview interactions  like scrolling , tapping or by default
  • Are you trying to change ItemsSource at runtime using events or by commands.
We have attached the tested sample in which treeview loads well in latest version. You can download the sample from following location. 

Can you please check attached sample whether the items disappears in our sample also. If no, please share the complete code snippet to reproduce the issue or revert us back with the issue reproducible sample which will help us to analyze query better and provide appropriate solution at our end.  

Regards,  
Jayaleshwari N 

MO Mohammed January 16, 2019 02:25 PM UTC

Hi Jayaleshwari,

Sorry for late response, fortunately, I did solve the disappearing issue, I used to load the data from the database asynchronously, so I changed it to synchronously and the issue is gone.
But I have another issue  in deleting an item from treeView, I got UI exception I did some modifications to your example to reproduce the exception.

Attachment: TreeviewSample2083587095_6e628488.rar

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team January 17, 2019 01:13 PM UTC

Hi Mohammed,   

We have tried to extract the attachment but it gets failed with below error "Cannot open file". Currently SfTreeView does not have support for runtime support like Adding or Removing Nodes from TreeView. We have already logged a feature report for the real-time update. We have considered to include this support in our upcoming release 2019 Volume 1 which is expected to be rolled out by the middle of March 2019. Please find the feature request link below.   

We will let you know once it has been implemented, we appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

MO Mohammed January 17, 2019 01:17 PM UTC

Hi Subburaj

I will another thing, thank you.

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team January 18, 2019 07:00 AM UTC

Hi Mohammed,    

Thank you for the update. Please let us know, if you have further query.  

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon