We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Suspend a recurring day

Very good days
I am currently using the Scheduler component where I show some events. Now I have to add recurring events.
My question is, I have an event that will be repeated every day or weekdays throughout the year. At any time I can say that in X day remove the recurring event ?.

If you have an example, it would be very helpful

Greetings from South America, Colombia, Putumayo

11 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team January 11, 2019 06:58 AM UTC

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We suspect that your requirement is to exclude few instances of the recurrence series on specific dates and it can be achieved using RecurrenceException field which accepts only ISO date time format with no hyphens(-) separating the date elements. 

For example, 22nd February 2018 can be represented as 20180222. Also, the time part being represented in UTC format needs to add “Z” after the time portion with no space. “07:30:00 UTC” is therefore represented as “073000Z”. 

List<AppointmentData> appData = new List<AppointmentData>(); 
appData.Add(new AppointmentData 
{ 
    Id = 1, 
    Subject = "Paris", 
    StartTime = new DateTime(2018, 1, 28, 10, 0, 0), 
    EndTime = new DateTime(2018, 1, 28, 12, 30, 0), 
    IsAllDay = false, 
    RecurrenceRule = "FREQ=DAILY;INTERVAL=1;COUNT=7", 
    RecurrenceException = "20180129T043000Z,20180131T043000Z" 
}); 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

NO Norberto January 14, 2019 03:21 PM UTC

Hello Karthigeyan,
Thank you very much for answering.

Friend, I was reviewing the controls of the Schedule, and I need to implement the rule generator. Is there any way to change the language?

Thank you very much for your help

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team January 16, 2019 06:04 AM UTC

NO Norberto January 16, 2019 09:17 PM UTC

Hello again,

Thank you very much friend.

I have other questions regarding this subject.

1.- There is some control where you can select a date and a time range. For example, I select the date (02-01-2019) at 10:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m.

2.- Have any suggestion of how to perform the validation of the creation of recurring events, for example, I have a scheduled date at (02-01-2019 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm) And I want to create an event that will be It will repeat all year and every day, from 01:00 pm to 06:00 pm

3.- From the schedule, when making a double click on a date, can I direct to another view where the selected dates are sent?

Thank you

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team January 17, 2019 05:51 PM UTC

Hi Norberto, 

Thanks for your update. 

Q1: We suspect that your requirement is to have external calendar and to navigate the scheduler according to the selected date as in the following link. 

Q2 & 3: Please revert back us with more details like image, video demo as we are not clear about your query. 

Regards, 
Nevitha. 

NO Norberto January 17, 2019 09:17 PM UTC

Hi.
Sorry for my English, I am currently using a translator.

Q3. - I want to create an action when I double-click on a time and date on the calendar.
That the action is to direct to a page or view, passing by parameters the dates and some other value.

Thank you

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team January 18, 2019 12:38 PM UTC

Hi Norberto, 

Thanks for your update. 

We suspect that your requirement is to pass the date value on double-click the time cell or date header cell which has been highlighted in the following image. 

Else if you need to pass the date value details on cell-click of the scheduler, we have event cellClick in which you can get cell details. 

Kindly revert us your requirement as image to understand your query better and provide prompt solution. 

Regards, 
Nevitha.

NO Norberto January 18, 2019 03:01 PM UTC

Hello,.
Thank you,
Any way to disable the pop ups of the cellclick and celldoubleclick events?

a greeting

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team January 21, 2019 04:47 AM UTC

Hi Norberto, 

Thanks for your update. 

Setting args.cancel to true with in PopupOpen event function will disable the popup window in both single and double click of the cell. 

@Html.EJS().Schedule("schedule").Width("100%").Height("650px").SelectedDate(new DateTime(2018, 4, 1)).PopupOpen("onPopupOpen").Render() 

function OnPopupOpen(args): void { 
    if (!args.target.classList.contains("e-appointment")) 
      args.cancel = true; 
} 

Above code example will disable the popup window only on cell click. If you wish to disable the popup window in both single and double click of cell and appointment, kindly remove the blue highlighted condition. 

Note: ShowQuickInfo API can be set to false to disable the quick popup alone. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

GX GX replied to Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi March 28, 2023 05:01 PM UTC

Hey Karthigeyan ,

Recurrence Exception not working me in blazor. Do you have any idea ?

VR Vijay Ravi Syncfusion Team March 29, 2023 10:30 AM UTC

Hi GX,

For your latest inquiry regarding " Recurrence Exception not working in blazor " we have created separate forum. Please follow the below forum for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/181463/recurrence-exception-not-working-in-blazor-from-141922

Regards,

Vijay Ravi

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon