We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

need standalone diagram builder.

Hi i need standalone diagram builder and diagram with all controls like in attached file.kindly attached both old and new diagram builder.version should be16.3.0.21

Attachment: Untitled_c265868b.7z

7 Replies

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team January 11, 2019 11:23 AM UTC

Hi Asim, 

We have created a flowchart sample and diagram builder sample in ASP.NET MVC platform of version 16.3.0.21 and it is available in below link for download. 

Regards, 
Ramya T 

AT ASIM TAUSIF KHAN January 22, 2020 07:06 AM UTC

Can you please make diagram builder with full options in ej2

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team January 23, 2020 04:47 AM UTC

Hi Asim,  

In EJ2, the diagram builder is available in angular, react and JS platforms. Please let me know in which platform do you need a sample? 

Here is the online sample link 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

AT ASIM TAUSIF KHAN January 23, 2020 07:24 AM UTC

i need in Javascript with MVC 5 server side calling

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team January 27, 2020 07:36 AM UTC

Hi Asim, 

Currently, we don’t have diagram builder sample in EJ2 ASP.NET MVC. We have logged “Diagram Builder sample in EJ2 ASP.NET MVC” as a feature. We don’t have any immediate plan to implement this feature. You can track the status of the feature from the below feedback link. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

AT ASIM TAUSIF KHAN January 27, 2020 09:32 AM UTC

If you dont have diagram builder then what is this

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team January 28, 2020 07:00 AM UTC

Hi Asim, 

The link which you have shared is a Flowchart tutorial sample. The diagram builder sample is a standalone application which contains all the features and the functionalities of our diagram control. However, we have created a flowchart sample similar to the shared link and can be downloaded from the below link. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon