We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfCalendar not having InlineItemTappedEventArgs?

Hi,

Working on a Calendar and I've been looking on your Forums, on this page here and I'm struggling a bit as in the demonstration on the Forums link it clearly shows the InlineItemTappedEventArgs, however, for me it is saying it's an unknown namespace like it doesn't exist and I've also been looking at using a DataTemplate in my Xaml on the same Forums page and again I get the same problem. From the code below, it's saying InlineItemTemplate does not exist. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

<syncfusion:SfCalendar.MonthViewSettings>
            <syncfusion:MonthViewSettings>
                <syncfusion:MonthViewSettings.InlineItemTemplate>
                    <DataTemplate>
                        <Button BackgroundColor="Purple" Text="{Binding Subject}" TextColor="White" />
                    </DataTemplate>
                </syncfusion:MonthViewSettings.InlineItemTemplate>
            </syncfusion:MonthViewSettings>
        </syncfusion:SfCalendar.MonthViewSettings>

7 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team January 10, 2019 10:30 AM UTC

Hi Thomas, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked the report issue “Calendar doesn’t contain InlineItemTemplate and InlineItemTappedEventArgs” in Xamarin.Forms and it is working fine from our side. We have checked with our latest Volume 4 release update version 16.4.0.42. We have prepared sample for the same with the provided code example, please find the following sample. 

We hope this helps. Please let us know with product version you’re using, if the issue still occurs in your side.  

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

TH Thomas January 10, 2019 12:33 PM UTC

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for, now I've just got to try and implement the code you gave me into my application and work out why the "InlineItemTemplate" doesn't work on my application. Thanks!

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team January 11, 2019 06:00 AM UTC

Hi Thomas, 

Thank you for the update. We are happy that the given sample meet your requirement. 

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance.  

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

MA Martin October 26, 2019 05:34 PM UTC

Hi Subburaj,

I've the same problem as Thomas. InlineItemTapped is not triggered when using InlineItemTemplate.
Your example doesn't work either. Tested on MacOS iPhone 11 iOS 13.1 Simulator.

Regards,
Martin

IR Indumathi Ravichandran Syncfusion Team October 28, 2019 11:41 AM UTC

Hi Martin, 

Thank you for the update. 

Currently we are checking InlineItemTapped event not triggering issue. We will validate and let you know the details on or before October 30, 2019. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Indumathi R 

IR Indumathi Ravichandran Syncfusion Team October 30, 2019 07:18 AM UTC

Hi Martin,    

Thanks for your patience.   

We can able to reproduce the reported issue “InlineItemTapped event not triggering in iOS platform of Calendar” and logged the issue report for the same.  We will fix the issue and provide you patch on or before November 13, 2019. We appreciate your patience until then.   

You can track the status of this report through the below feedback link.  

Note: The provided feedback link is private, you need to login to view this feedback.   

Regards,   
Indumathi R   

AK Ajith Kumar Senthil Kumar Syncfusion Team November 12, 2019 11:34 AM UTC

Hi Martin,                    

We have fixed the reported issue “InlineItemTapped event not triggering in iOS platform of Calendar and included the issue fix in our latest Weekly NuGet release update version 17.3.0.27 which is available for download (nuget.org).

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this update. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards,
Ajith    

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon