We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Community license: Application starts up with message about license 'This application was built using...'

I have a community license.

I downloaded the Essential Studio Enterprise Edition Binary with TestStudio version 16.2.0.41 only for Xamarin.

I created an app for Xamarin.Forms using the SfCalendar. I used nuget to get the package. 

When I run the application I get a message telling me the application was built using a trail license. 

How can register my community license so I don't get the message? 

3 Replies

BR Balaji Renganathan Syncfusion Team January 4, 2019 12:11 PM UTC

Hi Hoang Vuong,   

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.   

To remove the trial licensing popup while using the nuget, you need to generate the license key from your Syncfusion account and register it in your project. 

Refer the below KB article to know about, “How to generate license key for specific version and platforms?”   

Refer the below document to know about, “How to register the Syncfusion license key?”  for below Xamarin platforms, 

• Xamarin.Forms

• Xamarin.Android

• Xamarin.iOS

Let us know if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards,   
Balaji Renganathan 

PA Patrick December 11, 2021 01:37 PM UTC

With this community license key, you can develop and deploy an application without the licensing error message or it's still a trial thing?

JM Jeyaseelan M Syncfusion Team December 13, 2021 10:52 AM UTC

Hi Hoang, 

Thanks for the update. 

If you have a community license and if you are using Syncfusion NuGet packages from nuget.org, you should generate and register the corresponding version and platforms license key in your application to avoid trial license warning. You can develop and deploy an application without getting any license error message after registering the license keys. 

Find below the guidelines for generating Syncfusion license keys and to register it in your application, 

If you have a community license, and using the Syncfusion controls from the installer, then you don’t need to register any license keys, your application will work without registering any license keys in your machine and in deployment machines too. 

Find below the guidelines for downloading the licensed installer and installation guidelines, 

Steps for installation: 

Let us know if any other queries. 

Regards, 
Jeyaseelan M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon