We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error showing when dragging card out of the box

If I move the cursor to the left out of the box while dragging, it shows an error as below

Anyone can help me to solve this issue?

5 Replies

AP Arun Palaniyandi Syncfusion Team December 24, 2018 11:18 AM UTC

Hi Huy,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

Based on your shared screenshot, we tried to replicate the issue in your version(16.2.41) and we are able to replicate the same. After analysis, we found that this issue is fixed already in our latest version 16.4.42. Hence we suggest you to update to our latest version(16.4.42) to get this issue fixed.  

If you need patch for this fix, please let us know. 

Regards,  
Arun P.  

HU Huy December 25, 2018 05:06 AM UTC

Can that version use for Angular 5? Cause after I installed it, I get another issue

SI Silambarasan I Syncfusion Team December 26, 2018 11:45 AM UTC

Hi Huy,  

We are unable to reproduce the mentioned ReportDesigner crash issue at our end. We have prepared the simple Reportdesigner sample with API Service (16.4.42 version script and assemblies) and it can be downloaded from below location.  

Could you please confirm whether the above sample is working or not at your end. If you are getting issue in your sample only, then please share the package.json file, share the syncfusion controls which you have used and also snippets related to it in your sample to validate the mentioned problem at our end.   

Regards, 
Silambarasan 

HU Huy December 27, 2018 06:11 AM UTC

Thanks for your kindly support.

After all, I figure it out that the syncfusion-javascript version which I were using is 16.2.50, then I update it to the latest one 16.4.42 and it works great now.

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team January 2, 2019 06:32 AM UTC

Hi Huy,   

Thank you for your update. We are glad that the issue is resolved in your end. Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Prince 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon