We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to Filters 2 variables within same (Values) Column in Widgets Pivot as either (OR)

Hi Support Teams,

I tried to filter in value setting  2 variables names  in same Values Column using Widgets Pivot, the Result I get is both filter is consider as 'AND' but how about if i need my result to display either anyone of the (filter) conditions is TRUE it will list the results.

Thank You Very Much,

Best Regards,

Hidzir Adam
Kuala Lumpur,

Attachment: hidziradam_696fe5a4.zip

2 Replies

SU Suriya Syncfusion Team December 19, 2018 07:28 AM UTC

Hi Hidzir, 

The Widget level filters treated with “AND” operation between selected values and it will return the result which satisfy all the applied filter condition.  

We suggest you to use Data source filters. Here you can specify your filter condition as AND, OR, AND NOT and OR NOT. 

To configure Data source filters kindly follow below steps, 
  1. Click Data source filter icon in design canvas,

1. Filter window will appears as below. Click “Add” button to add filters,

1. Here you can add n number of filters using filter condition just as below,

1. Click “Update” button to update the filter window. To know more about data source filters kindly refer below documentation link, https://help.syncfusion.com/dashboard-platform/dashboard-designer/transforming-data/configuring-data-filters

1. And then you can use the column in your widget to get filtered data.

Regards, 
Suriya 

HA Hidzir Adam December 19, 2018 07:34 AM UTC

Hi Suriya ,

Thank You very much for your prompt reply and suggestions. I will amend my Data Source to get desire result.

Best Regards,

Hidzir Adam
Kuala Lumpur

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon