We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

[HELP] Unable to install and use chart

Refer to the picture attached for the issue.

I've done what I could to install the ng-charts, but compilation error as shown in the error has prevented me from properly testing the project. 

Edited: added picture for reference

3 Replies

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team December 17, 2018 01:03 PM UTC

Hi Dana, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have analyzed the reported scenario. The issue has been already fixed and included in our packages. You can download our current packages from the below link. 

Hope this helps you. 

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

DA Dana December 19, 2018 03:34 AM UTC

Fixed the error and managed to identify the source of the error. The documentation insisted on import { ChartModule } from '@syncfusion/ej2-ng-charts';

I changed the line of code into `import { ChartModule }  from '@syncfusion/ej2-angular-charts';` instead. 

However, if I were to use other chart services in syncfusion, I would have to import by using this import { ChartModule } from '@syncfusion/ej2-ng-charts'which will make the project itself be unable to be compiled at all.

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team December 19, 2018 07:22 AM UTC

Hi Dana, 

Thanks for the information. We would like to let you know that, we have deprecated ej2-ng-charts package to ej2-angular-charts in latest versions. We will make necessary changes in our UG and refresh online in a week.  

Thanks,
Dharani. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon