We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

"Sub"RadialColorItemRim in RadialColorItem

Dear admin,

my question is about the RadialColorItem as an item of an RadialColorItem like in your sample of SfRadialMenu, where you can choose between different orange colors. Is there an option to disable or hide the outerrim if i dont want to set the ParentRadialItemColor. So i only want to use the inner part with the command to do something and maybe dont even show the outerrim or just disable the outerrim and set the color of this one to my default radialmenu color. Problem is shown below.

Thanks and regards.

1 Reply

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team December 17, 2018 12:03 PM UTC

Hi Sascha Bauer, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Query: “Is there an option to disable or hide the outer rim if i don’t want to set the ParentRadialItemColor 

Currently we do not have support to achieve your requirement “Implement OuterRim Visibility support for SfRadilaMenu“ but we have logged a feature request on this and it can be tracked through our feedback portal below.  

Please cast your vote to make it count. We will prioritize the features every release based on the demands.  

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the portal.  

Regards, 
Muneesh Kumar G. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon