We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Query on how the trial works

I have just started the trial for WinForms and I'm curious about how the trail install behaves. Am I correct in saying the 30 day trial just removes the popup window when you run the application that says it's a trial ?

After the 30 day trial has expired, am I able to continue trialing the tools as long as I'm ok to acknowledge the popup about it being a trial ?

1 Reply

KJ Kalap Johnson Peter Paulraj Syncfusion Team December 14, 2018 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Andrew, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Q1) Am I correct in saying the 30 day trial just removes the popup window when you run the application that says it's a trial ? 

A2) Yes. You can develop any application using trial version assemblies and it says trial when you run the application. 

Q2) After the 30 day trial has expired, am I able to continue trialing the tools as long as I'm ok to acknowledge the popup about it being a trial ?

A2) Yes. You can continue your development after 30 days if you okay with the popup which says trial expired. 

Regards,
Kalap Johnson Peter P. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon