We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Facing issues While integrating sample code into my main application

Hello Team,

Following are the few errors currently i'm facing after integrating sample code into my application, please suggest me to fix integration issues.

1. Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
 Error The attached property 'ChromelessWindow.DataContext' is not defined on 'TabItem' or one of its base classes. C:\Users\sgangadh\Desktop\SyncFusion\ApplicationName\MainWindow.xaml

2. Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error XDG0012 The member "DataContext" is not recognized or is not accessible.

3. Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error XLS0415 The attachable property 'Resources' was not found in type 'ChromelessWindow'.  MainWindow.xaml 191

Thanks,
Sharath

1 Reply

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team December 11, 2018 10:43 AM UTC

Hi Sharath, 

Greetings, we have checked the reported problem with the simple sample. It works fine with the ChromelessWindow. Can you please check with the sample in the following location? If still you face the problem, please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with replication procedure. This would be helpful for us to give better solution in this. 

We have ensured the Gantt.WPF nuget in nuget.org source location with 16.3.0.29 version. If you are using any other source location or with different version, please update us that too. This would be helpful for us to give better solution in this.  

Regards, 
Muneesh Kumar G. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon