We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Changing datasource on GDBG

When I change the datasource on a databound grid dynamically in code, the model is not getting updated. e.g if the datasource resulted in 3 rows being displayed, after setting the datasource to null the model still shows rowcount as 3. Please help.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 19, 2004 10:28 AM UTC

After changing the datasource, try calling Me.Grid.Refresh(); to see if that make things work. Also, how are you changing the datasource? You might try setting it to null before setting it to a new datasource. this.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataMember = ""; this.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataSource = null; this.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataMember = newDataMember; this.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataSource = newDataSource;

IB Inder Babbra May 19, 2004 10:35 AM UTC

Yes the refresh worked thx. >After changing the datasource, try calling > >Me.Grid.Refresh(); > >to see if that make things work. > >Also, how are you changing the datasource? You might try setting it to null before setting it to a new datasource. > > >this.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataMember = ""; >this.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataSource = null; >this.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataMember = newDataMember; >this.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataSource = newDataSource; >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon