We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfusion-Javascript package get currupted on deployement

Hi,

I am using ej-reportViewer in Angular 5 Application and for that i have install Syncfusion-javascript package
using this command npm install syncfusion-javascript@16.3.21 
Current version i am using 16.3.21
It is been working fine on local machine,
But when i try to deploy this on server i am getting eroor that package seem so be corrupted.
Please refer to the attached screen shot 

Please find me a solution for this

Thanks

Attachment: Deployment_Error_278de9e8.rar

1 Reply

SI Silambarasan I Syncfusion Team December 5, 2018 12:38 AM UTC

Hi Chiranjiv,  

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.  

We have checked the reported issue in Angular 5 Application with ej-reportViewer. We have deployed this sample in IIS server by creating production build and the sample working fine in our end & not able to reproduce the reported issue. Please find the video demonstration from the below link. 

However, we would like to know the following details. 

1. Please provide more details about your facing issue (while deploying) to replicated it in our end If possible please share us the replication steps. 

2. Confirm whether you are integrating with Angular with ASP.NET CORE? If not, please provide details about your application configuration. 

Could you please check the above video and get back to us with the above requested details so that we can analyze based on that and provide you a better solution quickly? 

Regards, 
Silambarasan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon