We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback
Essential JS2

Syncfusion jQuery based widgets are no longer in active development. Switch to our pure JavaScript based next generation Essential JS 2 library.

Syncfusion-Javascript package get currupted on deployement

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

141234 Nov 30,2018 07:48 AM UTC Dec 5,2018 12:38 AM UTC jQuery 1
Tags: General
chiranjiv
Asked On November 30, 2018 07:48 AM UTC

Hi,

I am using ej-reportViewer in Angular 5 Application and for that i have install Syncfusion-javascript package
using this command npm install syncfusion-javascript@16.3.21 
Current version i am using 16.3.21
It is been working fine on local machine,
But when i try to deploy this on server i am getting eroor that package seem so be corrupted.
Please refer to the attached screen shot 

Please find me a solution for this

Thanks

Attachment: Deployment_Error_278de9e8.rar

Silambarasan I [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 5, 2018 12:38 AM UTC

Hi Chiranjiv,  

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.  

We have checked the reported issue in Angular 5 Application with ej-reportViewer. We have deployed this sample in IIS server by creating production build and the sample working fine in our end & not able to reproduce the reported issue. Please find the video demonstration from the below link. 

However, we would like to know the following details. 

1. Please provide more details about your facing issue (while deploying) to replicated it in our end If possible please share us the replication steps. 

2. Confirm whether you are integrating with Angular with ASP.NET CORE? If not, please provide details about your application configuration. 

Could you please check the above video and get back to us with the above requested details so that we can analyze based on that and provide you a better solution quickly? 

Regards, 
Silambarasan 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon