We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

"AddNewRow" disappears after setting " GridVisualStyles = GridVisualStyles.Office2016Colorful "

It is strange that when I set 
GridVisualStyles = GridVisualStyles.Office2016Colorful (or 2016Black, 2016White, 2016DarkGray)

the blank "AddNewRow" just disappears, even after I set "TopLevelGroupOptions.ShowAddNewRecordBeforeDetails = true"
Is it a Bug?
My syncfusion version is v16.3.0.21

3 Replies

AA Arulraj A Syncfusion Team November 27, 2018 04:49 AM UTC

Hi Gongsiyi, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products 

By default, TableDescriptor.AllowNew property value is set as true. If you set the GridVisualStyles as Office2016ColorFul theme, it will disable the AllowNew property to improve our GridGroupingControl look and feel. So, you need to manually enable the AllowNew property after the GridVisualstyles settings.  

this.gridGroupingControl1.GridVisualStyles = GridVisualStyles.Office2016Colorful;  
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.AllowNew = true;  
this.gridGroupingControl1.TopLevelGroupOptions.ShowAddNewRecordBeforeDetails = true;  

Please let us know if you need any further details on this. 

Regards, 
Arulraj A 

GO gongsiyi November 27, 2018 11:21 PM UTC

Thank you very much!

AA Arulraj A Syncfusion Team November 28, 2018 04:04 AM UTC

Hi Gongsiyi, 

Thanks for the update. 

We are glad to know that the reported problem has been resolved at your end. Please let us know if you have any further queries on this. We are happy to help you. 

Regards, 
Arulraj A 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon