We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Product Features & Bugs

Hi, I'm thinking of purchasing EE, but am concerned whether all advertised features are included and are bug free. The product is new and only comes with 60 days of bug fixes. This policy of not fixing any product faults after 60 days is really worrying me. Can any user please comment on whether all advertised features are included and are bug free before I purchase, or comment on the state of the product? Much appreciated, Baddabing

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 25, 2002 04:26 PM UTC

Hi Baddabing, Essential Edit currently does not fully support outlining. We have a beta version that supports manual outlining. Automatic outlining will also be released shortly. We will wait until this feature is done to start the 60 period for support. Our general support policy is this. Individual products get support and updates for 60 days. Suite comes with support and updates for 1 year. Beyond the support period we will freely make bug fixes available as Knowledge Base articles and in cases where source code is available, source level fixes. If you wish to continue to recieve product updates, new features and such we have a subscription program that allows you to get all updates. You do not have to pay the initial cost again to get access to updates and fixes. The subscription for the binary version of Edit costs $145 and this gives you 1 year of support and updates. We fully stand behind our products. We are the only vendor that offers both an evaluation version and a 30 day money back guarantee. You can be assured that you get the best tools on the market when you buy from us. Thank you for your interest in Essential Edit. Best regards, Daniel Syncfusion > > The product is new and only comes with 60 days of bug fixes. This policy of not fixing any product faults after 60 days is really worrying me. > > Can any user please comment on whether all advertised features are included and are bug free before I purchase, or comment on the state of the product? > > Much appreciated, > Baddabing

BA Baddabing October 25, 2002 09:23 PM UTC

Daniel, Many thanks the clarification of your support policy. I will shortly purchase the product on the basis of your response. I am trusting that your product support will be as good as your (and others at Syncfusion) sales support, which has been nothing short of "superb" to date. Thanks, Baddabing

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon