We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SelectionChange evetnt is called more than it is necessary in DatePicker

Hi,

after i setting the variable in the viewmodel i the event selectionchanged is called another time and this is stack trace:

iMioOrderEntryCore.dll!iMioOrderEntryCore.Controls.iMioDatePickerModal.iMioDatePicker_SelectionChanged(object sender, Syncfusion.SfPicker.XForms.SelectionChangedEventArgs e) Riga 127 C#
> Syncfusion.SfPicker.XForms.dll!Syncfusion.SfPicker.XForms.SfPicker.OnSelectionChanged(Syncfusion.SfPicker.XForms.SelectionChangedEventArgs args) Sconosciuto
  [Transizione da nativo a gestito]
  [Transizione da gestito a nativo]
  Syncfusion.SfPicker.XForms.UWP.dll!Syncfusion.SfPicker.XForms.UWP.SfPickerRenderer.NativePicker_SelectionChanged(object sender, Windows.UI.Xaml.Controls.SelectionChangedEventArgs e) Sconosciuto
  Syncfusion.SfInput.UWP.dll!Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.SfPicker.UpdateSelection(object newvalue, object oldvalue) Sconosciuto
  Syncfusion.SfInput.UWP.dll!Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.SfPicker.OnSelectedItemChanged(Windows.UI.Xaml.DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e) Sconosciuto
  Syncfusion.SfInput.UWP.dll!Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.SfPicker.OnSelectedItemChanged(Windows.UI.Xaml.DependencyObject d, Windows.UI.Xaml.DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e) Sconosciuto
  Syncfusion.SfInput.UWP.dll!Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.SfPicker.OnSelectedIndexChanged(Windows.UI.Xaml.DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e) Sconosciuto
  Syncfusion.SfInput.UWP.dll!Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.SfPicker.OnSelectedIndexChanged(Windows.UI.Xaml.DependencyObject d, Windows.UI.Xaml.DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e) Sconosciuto

The variable is this 

private ObservableCollection<object> _Inizio_Dt;

public ObservableCollection<object> Inizio_Dt
        {
            get { return _Inizio_Dt; }
            set
            {
                SetProperty(ref _Inizio_Dt, value);
            }
        }

in the setproperty is called the property change 

I Have also used the timepicker but i don't have same problem.

Alberto C.

2 Replies

AL Alberto November 22, 2018 07:42 AM UTC

My fault, you can close the ticket.

Alberto C.

PA Paul Anderson S Syncfusion Team November 22, 2018 08:34 AM UTC

Hi Alberto, 

Thanks for the update. We are glad that your reported issue has been resolved. Please get in touch if you required further assistance. 

Regards, 
Paul Anderson 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon