We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

printing by pdf viewer

Hi, i found the following article : https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/8767/how-to-print-pdf-documents-in-xamarin-forms-platform which describes how you can print using your pdfviwer control and dependency service. I download the example, and i see that in android (but i think is the same on Ios), user expirience show a popup where user choose printer and re-click on "print" button in this "popup". I've two question about this scenario :

1. Is possible use a mobile blootooth printing to print, without force the use to choose printer and click again in another "print" button?
2. Is possibile set the layout of syncfusion pdf object to set the "typical" printing margins of an mobile blootooth printer? I don't know your product but in my scenario i need to build a print template with dynamic contenent (you can imagine invoice scenario with data, image, QRCode and Barcode on the template thats can change). So what I'm asking is if i can build a pdf template with your control where i only set some parameter that compose it, and send it to printing scenario that i describe in my first question?

Thanks in adavance.
Nicola

1 Reply

KK Karthik Krishnaraj Syncfusion Team November 21, 2018 05:46 PM UTC

Hi Nicola, 

Greetings from Syncfusion, 

At present we don’t have support for “Silent print PDF document using SfPdfViewer Xamarin”. We don’t have any immediate plan to implement this feature request. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will update you the details once this feature has been implemented.  

Regards, 
Karthik. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon