We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Multiple grids with Excel filter search

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

140965 Nov 15,2018 04:03 PM UTC Nov 16,2018 12:20 PM UTC ASP.NET Core 1
Tags: Grid
Petra V
Asked On November 15, 2018 04:03 PM UTC

Hello,

I am using ejGrids in two different dialogs on a page (let's say gridA on dialogA and gridB on dialogB).
I have allowed filtering (Excel filter type) for both of them. (There are some columns for which I do not want to enable filtering so I set "allowFiltering: false" for those columns.)

I have all kinds of problems when I first filter on gridA, then on gridB and then again on gridA. 
For example, if I want to filter on first column of gridA, suggested values are not all from that column (as it should be), but previously selected values from filtering first column of gridB. "Clear Filter" is disabled. If I enter some value from first column in gridA, it becomes checked, but when I click "OK" it is not filtered, all records are still shown. If I then want to filter on last column of gridA, suggested values are not all from that column (as it should be), but previously selected values from filtering another column of gridA... and I am getting error: 
"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined
    at t.excelFilter._setCheckState (...)"

I hope that you can help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Vignesh Natarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 16, 2018 12:20 PM UTC

Hi Petra, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. We are happy to assist you. 

Before we proceed we would like to know the following details, that help us to resolve the reported issue as early as possible. 

1. Share the complete grid code example,
  2. Share the Stack trace of the error.
  3. Share the Screenshot or video demo of the issue
  4. Share your essential studio version.(XX.X.X.XX)
  5. Have your used same ID for both the Grids inside different dialog?

Regards, 
Manivannan Padmanaban. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;