We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multiple grids with Excel filter search

Hello,

I am using ejGrids in two different dialogs on a page (let's say gridA on dialogA and gridB on dialogB).
I have allowed filtering (Excel filter type) for both of them. (There are some columns for which I do not want to enable filtering so I set "allowFiltering: false" for those columns.)

I have all kinds of problems when I first filter on gridA, then on gridB and then again on gridA. 
For example, if I want to filter on first column of gridA, suggested values are not all from that column (as it should be), but previously selected values from filtering first column of gridB. "Clear Filter" is disabled. If I enter some value from first column in gridA, it becomes checked, but when I click "OK" it is not filtered, all records are still shown. If I then want to filter on last column of gridA, suggested values are not all from that column (as it should be), but previously selected values from filtering another column of gridA... and I am getting error: 
"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined
    at t.excelFilter._setCheckState (...)"

I hope that you can help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team November 16, 2018 12:20 PM UTC

Hi Petra, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. We are happy to assist you. 

Before we proceed we would like to know the following details, that help us to resolve the reported issue as early as possible. 

1. Share the complete grid code example,
  2. Share the Stack trace of the error.
  3. Share the Screenshot or video demo of the issue
  4. Share your essential studio version.(XX.X.X.XX)
  5. Have your used same ID for both the Grids inside different dialog?

Regards, 
Manivannan Padmanaban. 

RO robertgale January 23, 2019 06:44 AM UTC

check this one...export asp.net to excel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon