We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Issue in reading hidden Bookmarks

Hi,

I am trying to convert my Word Documents to PDF. My word file (docx) has some bookmarks which are hidden. 

After converting it to PDF it doesn't show any bookmarks. Generated PDF shows only blank box in Bookmark section.

Attached is the screenshot of sample pdf. 

3 Replies

DB Dilli Babu Nandha Gopal Syncfusion Team November 14, 2018 12:03 PM UTC

Hi Neha, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We tried to reproduce the reported issue from our side but, the bookmarks are exported properly to PDF as expected. We suspect that the issue might be document specific i.e., elements in the document. So, kindly share us the issue causing Word document which will be helpful for us to provide a prompt solution at the earliest. 

Note: If you have any confidential data in your Word document, please replace with some dummy data and provide us the same. We just need your document to recreate the problem you face. 

Regards, 
Dilli babu. 

NB neha bhardwaj November 15, 2018 05:23 AM UTC

Hi,

I can't share that file on public forum . Can you please gave me any email address where I can send you that.
Thanks,
Neha

DB Dilli Babu Nandha Gopal Syncfusion Team November 15, 2018 09:00 AM UTC

Hi Neha, 

Kindly send the issue causing Word document to our support mail ID - support@syncfusion.com by quoting this forum id in the subject line. 

Regards, 
Dilli babu. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon