We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

color picker and template driven forms

Hi,

I want bind the colorpicker's value into my model, but I can't do it

I create the color picker binded with my class

<input ejs-colorpicker id='Color' name="Color" type='color' [(ngModel)]='proyecto.Color' />

but something is wrong when I select the colour

5 Replies

SI Silambarasan I Syncfusion Team November 8, 2018 04:09 PM UTC

Hi Manolo,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We have checked the reported issue based on your provided screenshot & code example with the latest version and the model value is properly binded & working fine in our end. However, we suspect that you have binding the empty string value to the color picker and this may cause the error in your case. This issue is a known issue and its fix is already included in our product version (v16.2.0.47).  

So, we suggest you to upgrade to the latest version of Essential Studio version (>=v16.2.0.47) if you faced the same issue which is demonstrated in the below stackblitz Issue replicated sample link. 

Runnable sample Link: 

Change Log Link

Help Doc Link: 

Could you please check the above samples & links and get back to us, if you still getting the issue after upgraded or if we misunderstood your exact reported issue. If possible, please replicate your issue in the above working sample and revert back to us, so that only we can analyze based on that and provide you a better solution. The information provided would be great help for us to resolve your issue. 

Regards, 
Silambarasan 

MC Manolo Capdevila November 12, 2018 12:03 PM UTC

Ok, I've updated the control and works fine

Thanks

SI Silambarasan I Syncfusion Team November 13, 2018 06:34 AM UTC

Hi Manolo, 

Thanks for your update. We are happy to hear that your requirement has been achieved. 
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Silambarasan 

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team June 15, 2020 12:16 PM UTC

https://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/documentation/color-picker/how-to/two-way-binding/  this links is not working 
Color picker is not changing when we change the color value in text box .If I update the color code from color picker then still text box value is not change 

AD Arunkumar Devendiran Syncfusion Team June 16, 2020 01:31 PM UTC

Hi Saurabh, 

We have checked your reported suggestion regarding online documentation, we will consider this in our end and upgrade the online documentation in any of our upcoming release. We will update you once refreshed in live. Now, we have created the sample for your convenience. Please refer the below sample link.  

Sample link: 

Regards, 
Arunkumar D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon