We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Kanban problems with templates

Hello!

In the Kanban component with card template, if I clear the columns and add again, i have a desgin break.
If i'm using header template and clear the columns, sometimes occurs 'index out of range' and not show the title.

On UWP works fine, the problem only happen in Android.

v16.3.0.29

Attachment: print_20d8bbbe.zip

3 Replies

MP Michael Prabhu M Syncfusion Team November 8, 2018 07:15 AM UTC

Hi Renato, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Query 1: In the Kanban component with card template, if I clear the columns and add again, i have a desgin break. 

We have analyzed the reported issue and tried to replicate the sample by preparing a simple sample and we are afraid we were not able to reproduce the issue at our end. We have attached the sample we prepared below.   

Since we are not aware of your application scenario we were not able to reproduce this at our end. So, can you please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with replication procedure. This would be helpful for us to provide you a better solution at the earliest. 

Query 2: If i'm using header template and clear the columns, sometimes occurs 'index out of range' and not show the title.  

Thanks, 
Michael 

RC Renato Cordeiro November 8, 2018 12:24 PM UTC

Hello!

Thanks for the support.

About the query 1, I downloaded your sample and changed the width of the card template and the problem happened.

Attachment: sample_fa376920.zip

GR Geetha Rajendran Syncfusion Team November 12, 2018 12:23 PM UTC

Hi Renato, 

Query 1: In the Kanban component with card template, if I clear the columns and add again, i have a desgin break.  
We are able to reproduce the issue at our end and we are confirming this as a bug and logged a defect report. Please follow the support incident in your account to keep track of this issue for further updates from us.  

Regards, 
Geetha R. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon