Sorry for the inconvenience.
In future, we will inform you in prior if there any changes in the release plans. Please find the list of features planned in our upcoming release from below:
- Defer Update option.
- Global filter panel.
- Dashboard settings menu.
- Handling errors and UI hanging.
- Asynchronous implementation in desktop designer.
- Support to change REST API parameter dynamically using dashboard parameter.
- Filter drop down & dashboard parameter - Virtual Loading in Dashboard Designer.
- Data source connection string changes using data source switcher.
- Sorting and refresh options for data column in dashboard parameter popup.
- Custom OAuth support for web data source connection.
- SQL Synonyms support.
- Connect POST requests in RESTful web services.
- Join more than one table without any relationships (joining based on all columns) through blending in single widget.
- Code view support for ODBC (ANSI SQL) connection type.
- Stored procedure support for ODBC ANSI SQL connection type (Extract Mode).
- Grid text alignment support.
- Grid summary rows support.
- Server Date time support.
- Date picker advanced date customization option.
- IFrame Custom widget exporting support.
- Service as assembly.
- Offline Data for the dashboard viewer.
- Export Settings in designer for the dashboard.
- Security for the dashboard service.
- View Data for the widgets.
- Tab Name editing for SDK.
- UMS Integration – Integrate UMS with Dashboard Server.
- TV Mode with Slideshow – Provide an option to create presentation for selected dashboards.
- Web designer integration – Integrate Web dashboard designer with Dashboard Server.
- Multi tenancy – Multi tenancy by assigning data sources for various users and groups.
- Unlisted attribute for dashboards – Provide an option to hide public dashboards from listing.
- Permission page improvements – Provide option to add/delete multiple permissions at a time.
- Performance improvements – Improved performance of various modules in Dashboard Server.
- Rest APIs
- Remove Email as mandatory in Add/Edit user APIs.
- Update username with its ID.
- Get group details with group name.
- Assign Shared data sources for a dashboard.
- Configure password policy – Provide an option to configure the password policy by administrator
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.