We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Change default component language to change label allday and No Appointments label

Hi there, I´ve been using this component now, witch by the way is excellent, but I have been facing an issue about those two specific labels, is there any way to change or translate them to Portuguese-Brazil ?

Kindest Regards.
Lucas Roscoe

3 Replies

SK Sasi Kumar Arumugam Syncfusion Team November 5, 2018 09:02 AM UTC

Hi  Lucas Roscoe Lage de Oliveira, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Based on the provided information, we have prepared a simple sample for the "localizing the No Appointment text" in SfCalendar inline event. Please find the sample from the below link: 

As of now, we don’t have support to localize “AllDay” text, We have consider “AllDay” localization support is an improvement and it will included in Vol 4 release which is expected by the month of December. 

If the given solution doesn’t meet your requirement, could you please share the requirement details to us?  It will be helpful for us to analyze and provide you a possible solution. 

Regards, 
Sasikumar Arumugam. 

LR Lucas Roscoe Lage de Oliveira November 6, 2018 12:56 AM UTC

Good night, thanks for the reply! This solution seems exactly like what I need! Allthought I was´t abre to create the Syncfusion.SfCalendar.XForms.pt.resx file with the .cs file inside, so I was´t abre to fix the bug, when I try to create a resource file it doesn´t have anything inside it and does´t work properly to remove the allday and no appointments label, Is there anything that I am missing?

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team November 7, 2018 08:34 AM UTC

Hi Lucas Roscoe Lage de Oliveira,

We have checked your requirement “Resource file(.resx) does not added correctly”. Please refer the following link to achieve your requirement for localizing the NoAppointment text.

Link : https://blog.syncfusion.com/post/localization-made-easy-for-syncfusion-xamarin-forms-components.aspx

As per the earlier update, we don’t have support to localize “AllDay” text, We have consider “AllDay” localization support is an improvement and it will included in Vol 4 release which is expected by the month of December.   

Please let us know if this helpful.   

Regards,  
Vigneshkumar R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon