We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Cannot expand items in SfTreeView

If I place my SfTreeView in a StackLayout that has a margin set then rows will no longer expand when I click the expander (used a test margin of 50).  There is no problem in UWP or iOS.

2 Replies

RS Rawoof Sharief Muthuja Sherif Syncfusion Team November 6, 2018 11:48 AM UTC

Hi Peter, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We confirmed that the reported issue ”SfTreeView expand node not working when set the margin for the parent element in android platform” is a defect and logged a defect report for this issue. The fix will be included in our upcoming 2018 Volume 4 release which is scheduled to be rolled out by the end of December, 2018.  

Regards, 
Rawoof . 

JN Jayaleshwari N Syncfusion Team December 11, 2018 11:56 AM UTC

Hi Peter,   

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio 2018 Volume 4 beta Release v16.4.0.40 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link.    

The reported issue “SfTreeView expand node not working when set the margin for the parent element in android platform” has been fixed and included in this release .We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.    

Regards,    
Jayaleshwari N. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon