We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

Authenticate Asp.net web application users as Single sign on to sync-fusion report server

Hi Team,

I am trying to embed syncfusion report server in Iframe within and Asp.net MVC 5 web application. I want to authenticate web application users as Single Sign On without having them to login again into the syncfusion report server. Can you please provide me any references to achieve this functionality. I am aware of the Report platform documentation but I am not able to find any references pointing towards my problem solution.

Looking forward to see your response.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Amanpreet

1 Reply

SS Srisivanandhavalli Sundaramoorthy Syncfusion Team November 1, 2018 09:01 AM UTC

Hi Amanpreet,  

Thankyou for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

The entire Syncfusion Report Server application cannot be embedded into the other application whereas the reports can be embedded into the other applications using the following ways, 

1. Server Authentication
  2. Windows Active Directory Authentication
  3. Azure Active Directory Authentication

Regards, 
Srisivanandhavalli sundaramoorthy 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon