We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

ASP.NET MVC and JavaScript collection of controls

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

140674 Oct 31,2018 10:01 PM UTC Nov 1,2018 08:54 AM UTC ASP.NET MVC 1
Tags: General
Jorge Maldonado
Asked On October 31, 2018 10:22 PM UTC

I am a bit confused about my current Syncfusion v15.4.0.17 installation. 
I was supposed to download and install the ASP.NET MVC controls from Essential JS 1 (but I am not sure).
What is the difference between "ASP.NET MVC" and "JavaScript" from Essential JS 1?
Does the "ASP.NET MVC" collection of controls include the "JavaScript" collection?
I ask this question because I am using the ejMediaPlayer control which is supposed to be a JavaScript control.

This is the installation information in Control Panel:

This is the installer:

Best regards,
Jorge Maldonado

Prince Oliver [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 1, 2018 08:54 AM UTC

Hi Jorge, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Query 1: What is the difference between "ASP.NET MVC" and "JavaScript" from Essential JS 1? 

Response: Syncfusion ASP.NET MVC controls are server-side wrapper for the Syncfusion JavaScript controls. You can learn more about the it in the following links 

Query 2: Does the "ASP.NET MVC" collection of controls include the "JavaScript" collection? 

Response: Yes, ASP.NET MVC controls include JavaScript controls. Since our ASP.NET MVC controls are serializer from the server-side wrapper into JavaScript during runtime, the actual control rendering takes place through JavaScript. So we can use directly use them as JavaScript controls also in the MVC application. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Prince 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;