We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Change Event Not Fired

Good day,

I have a restart button that resets all my dropdown lists, by using '.value = null'. But when I choose the same value I have previously chosen, the change event does not fire. Could you please assist me with the matter.

Regards

8 Replies

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team November 1, 2018 07:16 AM UTC

Hi Rikard, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

The reported issue is a known issue, and this has been fixed in 16.2.45 version. Please refer to the below given release notes link 

Kindly upgrade to v16.2.45 or later versions to resolve the issue in your end. We have prepared a sample with reference to 16.2.45 script which can be downloaded from the below link 

Regards, 
Prince 

RS Rikard Schouwstra November 1, 2018 08:21 AM UTC

Thank you very much.

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team November 1, 2018 08:28 AM UTC

Hi Rikard, 

Most welcome. Please let us know if you require any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Prince 

RS Rikard Schouwstra November 2, 2018 11:11 AM UTC

Hi, I upgraded to v16.2.45 but it still happens.

Regards

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team November 2, 2018 11:25 AM UTC

Hi Rikard, 

Thank you for your update. 

We suspect that the packages were not upgraded properly in your end. Kindly ensure that all the dependent packages are upgraded to latest version in your end. Also clear the cache in your browser and clean once before rebuilding the application.  

We have reattached the sample shared in the previous update for your reference. 

If the issue still persists, kindly modify the above sample to replicate the issue and revert it to us. It will help us isolate the root cause and provide solution. 

Regards, 
Prince    

RS Rikard Schouwstra November 7, 2018 07:47 AM UTC

Hi, I found that when I upgraded it did clear the value so the change event fires. But now the change event fires when it must not fire. I have attached a sample video.

Regards.

Attachment: ChangeeventfiresincorrectlyEdit.mp4_421700c2.zip

RS Rikard Schouwstra November 7, 2018 08:41 AM UTC

Hi, I found that I fired the change event programatically, so I fixed it by checking if the change happened by interaction.

Regards.

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team November 8, 2018 07:04 AM UTC

Hi Rikard, 

Thank you for your update. 

We are glad that your issue is resolved. Please let us know if you require any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Prince 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon