We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MaskedEditBox question

Using ES 2.0.5.1 VS 2003 .NET 1.1 I have a MaskedEditBox that has a mask of ''###'' and ClipMode set to ExcludeLiterals. I''m handling the MaskedEditBox''s KeyUp event and checking the length of the cliptext to see if I should move the focus to the next control. Here''s the check: if(this.m_tbAreaCode.ClipText.Length == 3) someotherControl.Focus(); When I type a single number into the MaskedEditBox the ClipText has a length of 3, e.g. ''5 ''. I would have thought that because I asked for excluding literals that the length would be 1. In fact this code was working under 1.6.1.8. So, what am I doing wrong? Sean

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 18, 2004 11:07 AM UTC

Hi Sean, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I have tested for this in a test sample here, and could observe the above mentioned problem. I have requested the folks at the development team for their inputs on this, and will update you as soon as I hear from them. We appreciate your feedback, and thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon