We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

ContextMenu with specific items (Paste,copy,delete etc)

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

140597 Oct 27,2018 05:28 PM UTC Oct 29,2018 12:47 PM UTC WPF 1
Tags: SfSchedule
Nikos
Asked On October 27, 2018 05:36 PM UTC

I am using SfSchedule and I add appointments to this.
When for example one day is free when I right click it (this day) I have a contextMenu only with the item "Add".
On the other hand when there is an appointment at this time, I have a contextMenu with all the items which are available (copy, paste, delete, add, tec).
How can I remove specific items from that contextMenu?

Example: When I right-click on an appointment and finally I have only Add, Delete, Edit items.

NOT disable but remove the items.

Thanks

Vigneshkumar Ramasamy [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 29, 2018 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Nikos,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support,  

Currently, schedule doesn’t have support to remove the items in the default context menu, it was controls behavior, but you can customize your own context menu by overriding default context menu and you can use the options you want, please find more details about customizing context menu in schedule by referring our KB from below mentioned link:  

Or else you can use radial menu as a context menu and collapse or remove the options you don’t want in the style, we have prepared a simple sample for the same, please find the sample below:  
Sample: Customization  

Please let us know if this is helpful  

Regards,  
Vigneshkumar R 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;