We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridGroupingControl: Increase header cell width.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

14013 May 17,2004 05:23 AM UTC May 18,2004 06:28 AM UTC WinForms 4
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On May 17, 2004 05:23 AM UTC

Hello. After madifying of visible columns collection for some related table, the header cell text become longer than cells under it. How can I increase, recalculate header cell width for related table ? Thank you.

Replied On May 17, 2004 08:41 AM UTC

What version are you using? I tried code like this is a button handler in 2.0.5.1 and it seemed to not have any problem GridTable table = this.gridGroupingControl1.GetTable("ChildTable"); table.TableDescriptor.Columns[2].HeaderText = "SomeReallyLongName"; adjusting the column width for the longer title. Exactly how are you modifying the visible columns? You might try calling GridTable table = this.gridGroupingControl1.GetTable("ChildTable"); table.Reload(); this.gridGroupingControl1.Refresh(); to see if that does what you need.

Replied On May 18, 2004 01:12 AM UTC

Version is 2.0.5.1, and I modifying as below: gridRelationDescriptor3.ChildTableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("Column");

Replied On May 18, 2004 01:41 AM UTC

And, I mean not header of visible columns, but header of the child table, when removing visible columns from this table.

Replied On May 18, 2004 06:28 AM UTC

In the sample below, the Name column in the the GrandChildTable is removed from the VisibleColumns in a button handler and it seems to behave as expected. What is different about what you are doing? forum_14013_1983.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;