We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PropertyGrid C# Please comment

Dear Friends, I have been assigned to develop a Custom PropertyGrid with look and fill like the link below. http://www.visualhint.com/feature5.php In the PropertyGrid value cells, I am assigned to display the controls like NumericUpDown, RadioButtons, CheckBox, ListBox etc.I read several articles both in CP and MSDN and gathered the following informations. I request the CPians to comment on the below points(point 1 to point 3) 1.It is not possible to host a control in the value area of the PropertyGrid. It is however possible to draw the control in that area if we have the correct UITypeEditor. 2.The thumbnail of images can be displayed next to image data in the property grid. (Displaying control in the complete cell area is not possible[Actually I wanted to display NumericUPDown control in the cell]) 3.There is no "official/documented" way to customize that error box. PropertyGrid component displays the error in its own dialog. Information Required: 4.Considering the above facts, I wanted to go for some third party tool which gives the similar facilities and can be used as a control component in the project that is using C#.Net as development environment. But I did not get any. All the components are written using MFC unmanaged code. I want the component, written in mananaged environment, so that I can use it in C#.net development environment with ease. I request you to share the information in this regard, if you know any such components. Thanks in advance. Regards,

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon