I just installed 126.96.36.199 hoping to find some file that details the changes from 188.8.131.52, but the release notes are so large that either they are all the diffs from 1.6.x or Syncfusion has been really really busy for the last 2.5 weeks.
Can you provide a little insight into 184.108.40.206?
Yes please! Incremental release notes are absolutely required to make the decision whether or not to expend resources to make the upgrade.
Please, Syncfusion, give us this level of release detail.
ADAdministrator Syncfusion Team May 17, 2004 12:24 PM UTC
I''m interested in release notes, too. We have our own release next week so the decision should be made ASAP...
ADAdministrator Syncfusion Team May 17, 2004 12:52 PM UTC
It difficulte to decide if we would apply the new version or not if we don''t have the information about the changes to the new version. Another thing is that SF does not close the incidents in Direct Trac when the bug is fixed. So it is sometimes russion roulette to apply the new version. It run or not.... and that not the thing what we and the customer likes.
ADAdministrator Syncfusion Team May 17, 2004 06:00 PM UTC
1) Formula Engine - fixed a problem with depenednt cells not fully calculating in some situations.
2) GridDataBoundGrid - Added ForceUpdateAfterListChangedEvent property that will force a refresh after a Reset is handled in the IBindingListChanged event.
3) Changed made in the GridPerf example under grid\samples\DataBound to use the ForceUpdateAfterListChangedEvent property.
1) LookAndFeel TableOptions not persisting - fixed.
2) Add CaptionSummary cells that allow you to display Summary items in cells in captions rows.
3) Fixed drawing glitch in nested tables where column headers are drawn with the wrong size after a sort.
4) Fixed the Return Type for expression fields. It is now returned as a string (Full name of type). When you now set the Return Type to be Boolean, a checkbox will be displayed in the column.
5) Fixed an issue with XML serialization.
6) Fixed issue with the serialization of the summary row descriptor.
1. Fix: The mdi system buttons will now draw with the appropriate
2. Fix: A disabled ParentBarItem will now draw it''s dropdown arrow with a disabled color.
3. Fix: TabControlAdv:Anchored children of a tab page disappeared. Fixed.
4. Fix: TabControlAdv: When Dock state changed on the tab control, the tab pages were not laid out correctly.
5. Fix: ComboBoxAdv: AutoCompletion will not change the current selection if the user types in keys that simply validates the current selection.
Added a new control MultiColumnComboBox.
Licensing issues which affected deployment of applications using Essential Grouping and Essential ExcelRW were fixed
PLPaul LaudemanMay 19, 2004 08:49 AM UTC
This is *exactly* what I was hoping for! Please include these notes broken down by incremental builds in future releases.
ADAdministrator Syncfusion Team June 2, 2004 07:49 AM UTC
>This is *exactly* what I was hoping for! Please include these notes broken down by incremental builds in future releases.