We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Formula

Clay, I have specific requirement. The use of references within the same sheet, being that formulas should not use “spreadsheet-styled” cell references (i.e. should not expect A23+B23) but #23+#24 instead. How can this be done? Thanks Satish

2 Replies

SA Satish May 7, 2004 10:44 AM UTC

One more requirement is, How Can I change the font color if current cell has the formula. say user can enter 10 or he will enter =10+20 then the color of the cell should be change. Thanks Satish >Clay, >I have specific requirement. > >The use of references within the same sheet, being that formulas should not use “spreadsheet-styled” cell references (i.e. should not expect A23+B23) but #23+#24 instead. > >How can this be done? > >Thanks >Satish

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 7, 2004 10:48 PM UTC

There is no support currently for something like =#23+#24. To conditionally color a formula cell, you can handle PrepareViewStyleInfo. In you handler, you can use code such as if(e.Style.CellType == "FormulaCell" && e.Style.Text.Length > 0 && e.Style.Text[0] == ''='') e.Style.BackColor = Color.LightBlue;

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon