We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

RTF to XHTML

Hey all. I have a serious problem and I can't seem to find any solutions. The protocol I develop for uses XHTML for formatted text. I need to convert RTF (from the RTF box) to XHTML to send out over the network, then convert incoming XHTML to RTF. Some people have suggested IE and using it as an editor, thats not an option. I've seen some commercial controls that can do it, but thats not an option either, as this is a free project for a charity. I couldn't find any conversion routines. I did find some very incomplete XSL methods of converting XML to RTF but none included converting fonts, bold, etc. I don't know anything about XSL so I'm kind of stuck here, but I think XSL and using XML as a middle man might be the way. IE RTF to XML to XHTML then XHTML to XML to RTF. I would GREATLY appreciate anyone's help, I'm very stuck and I dunno what to do. Again, thanks a whole ton for reading this, Kelly.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon