We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TableControlCurrentCellShowingDropDown

I want to suppress the ability to show ComboBox dropdowns in the grouping grid. With the GDBG I could handle CurrentCellShowingDropDown and the event args had a Cancel property. With the grouping grid it appears that I should handle TableControlCurrentCellShowingDropDown, but the event args do not have a Cancel. Is there another way to suppress dropdowns? Thanks, Sean

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 3, 2004 07:03 PM UTC

Sean, The TableControlCurrentCellShowingDropDownEventArgs has a Inner property which is the original GridCurrentCellShowingDropDownEventArgs. You can set e.Inner.Cancel = true; That''s how all these TableControl event args are designed. Each of them has the TableControl object that originated the event and the original event args with the details of the event. The Inner property is the original event args you know from GridControlBase. Stefan

SG Sean Greer May 3, 2004 07:07 PM UTC

Okay, I feel kinda silly for not even checking that property. Thanks Stefan. Sean

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon