We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

datagrid headers

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

13548 Apr 30,2004 11:43 AM May 9,2004 02:18 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: FAQ
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On April 30, 2004 11:43 AM

I wanted to have two level headers for my windows forms datagrid control such as ----Driver's license--- Name SSN Number state issued DOB How can I get the datagrid look like this

Graham Jones
Replied On May 9, 2004 02:18 PM

I too wanted to have a two line heading in my datagrid. I did various searches – I found a few people with the same need but no solutions. I thought that there must be a way of achieving my aim but I could not find any property to set that altered the depth of the heading line. I decided that if I couldn’t make the headings larger, then if I made the font size smaller it would achieve the same affect. I changed the size of the headerfont in the properties of the datagrid in the form designer. I made the font size smaller and ran the program. I noticed that I was able to see less of the headings than before. I changed the value again only this time made it bigger – the depth of the column headings increased. Not at all what I was expecting from changing the value of this property. Anyway, I hope that changing this value works for you to. With regards Graham Jones graham@fiveninessupport.com

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;