We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Selctions and Printing

How can I suppress the painting of the blue background of selections when printing. For example, if I select multiple cells and invoke print preview, the selections appear in the preview. Can I simply turn off the painting of active selections? (or perhaps change the color?) Thanks, Steve

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 29, 2004 09:40 AM UTC

I tried to see this problem in this sample, and could not. The selections notrmally are not drawn during printing. Have you done something special to color teh selections, maybe handling PrepareViewStyleInfo or something. If so, you might check grid.PrintingMode before setting any selection colors in PrepareViewStyleInfo. You can try setting the this.gridControl1.AlphaBlendSelectionColor = Color.FromArgb(1,0,0,0); during printing as this will essentially make the color invisible.

ST Steve April 29, 2004 12:02 PM UTC

I''ve duplicated the issue in the PrintToFit example, in which I highlight A1:B5 and press print preview and the highlight is showing in the print preview pane. I still haven''t upgraded to 2.0 yet, so perhaps this was fixed? Thanks, Steve

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon