We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

form question in vb.net

I am writing a program with approximately 8 different forms to enter data on. After the data is entered a calculation is performed and totaled on the form. I can't figure out how to send that value from one form to another form. I will enter seperate data on each form and have the total from each form sent to a final summary form. Can anyone help?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 22, 2005 08:50 AM UTC

Hi Thr is 1 method for establishing communication between forms.It make use of the constructors.But this is a 1 way communication.I think it wil satisfy ur current need.I attached a sample .Pls refer that >I am writing a program with approximately 8 different forms to enter data on. After the data is entered a calculation is performed and totaled on the form. I can''t figure out how to send that value from one form to another form. > >I will enter seperate data on each form and have the total from each form sent to a final summary form. > >Can anyone help? >

form_comm.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon