We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Tooltip over chart bars

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

13348 Apr 27,2004 04:29 AM Apr 27,2004 07:37 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Chart
Frédéric Fauvel
Asked On April 27, 2004 04:29 AM

Hello, I am looking for a product to draw Gantt- or schedule-like charts. One of my needs is to show a tooltip when the mouse moves over a bar. I saw that the Essential Chart tool provides a Tooltip property to the chart itself. Does it provide it also for each bar in the chart ? If not, is there a way to do so by programing ? Thanks a lot.

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 27, 2004 07:37 AM

Hi, Thank you for your interest in Essential Chart. Essential Chart supports displaying Tooltips for the points (bars in some Chart types) in a Chart series. The PrepareStyle event of the ChartSeries can be handled to provide point specific tooltips. Please see the sample linked to below for an example: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/charttooltipevent.zip Please let us know if you have any further questions. Regards, Davis

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;